How to use this site
- Click on a story to read it.
- Click on Change language to read the story in a different language.
- Click on la and en icons to switch quickly between Latin and English, respectively.
- Please note that this only changes the language of the text. Click on Change language to change the language of the audio as well.
Listening to stories
- Click on the icon beside any text on the page to hear the text read aloud.
- To pause or restart the audio at any point, click on the icon.
- To hear the entire story read aloud, click on the audio controls at the top of the page. (Please note that not all stories have audio versions.)
- If you do not see any audio controls, or if the audio controls are greyed out, it means that there is no audio available for that language at this time.
- Audio speed: Use the slider under the playback controls to adjust the reading speed. Click on the icon to return to normal speed (1×).
- To download any story, click on the Download PDF button at the top or bottom of the page.
- To download the full audio for any story, right-click on the audio controls at the top of the page and select Save Audio as... to save the audio file to your computer.
- Depending on your operating system and browser, there may be a download icon on your audio control panel, which you can click to save the story to your machine.